Tuesday, January 17, 2012

The Honest Company



I love testing new baby products, especially if they are eco-friendly and free of harsh chemicals. I just heard about Jessica Alba's new company called The Honest Co. and I decided to check out what it offered. There are two options you can choose from: The Diapers Bundle or Family Essentials Bundle. Each month you get a one-month's supply of products and you can customize your bundle each month (how cool is that?) Price varies depending on the bundle and they are delivered to your door every month. I'm a huge fan of Bluum box and love receiving new baby products in the mail for my little one.
Diapers Bundle

Family Essentials Bundle


I already signed up for my free trial (I just paid $4.95 for shipping) and can't wait to try out these products. I will post up reviews as soon as I get it!

No comments:

Post a Comment