Monday, January 9, 2012

Baby Food for Beginners (aka, ME)


So I've procrastinated a bit in making Dean's baby food as I promised myself I would do. The hubby bought a baby bullet so I can make baby food at home and as much as I want to start I can't get myself to do it. I hate how my brain works sometimes... I have to feel inspired before I can immerse myself in something. I know, you're thinking "really? baby food? just put it in a blender and mash it". Well, no, not exactly. I want to be able to feed dean something that is not only healthy but yummy at the same time. I came across http://weelicious.com/ and found exactly what I needed! I'm now excited to go shopping for groceries to make my little guy food worth making! Some recipes on weelicious include:

Raspberry Banana Puree

I mean, how delicious does THIS look?

Mango Banana Puree
yes please!
Broccoli and Cauliflower Puree
he needs veggies too
So now I think I'm inspired to start doing my mommy duties just like I intended and make my baby some food :) And who knows, I'll maybe even come up with my own concoctions and share on this blog too?

No comments:

Post a Comment