Wednesday, January 25, 2012

February Bluum Box: Sweethearts

I'm glad I am finally getting the chance to blog about Bluum box! I received this month's box 3 days ago- themed Sweethearts for February (every month is a different theme).
As I mentioned before, Bluum is a box delivered to your door monthly that has 4-5 full-sized samples of baby products (and products for mom) to try. I'm surprised to find that the boxes have included samples of many goodies on my list to try out for baby. My favorite items so far include CJ's Butter (smells AMAZING), Baby Gourmet baby food, StriVectin-SD Intensive Concentrate for Stretch Mark and Wrinkles and Dapple Dish Liquid.

This month's box included the following:
1. Camilia Teething Relief
2. Nurturme Crisp Apples
3. Seventh Generation Baby Wipes
4. Mederma Stretch Marks Therapy
6. Choice Organic Tea (Wild Forest Black flavored)

Although Dean has long started teething (he has two of his bottom teeth already) this may come in handy when the rest start to emerge. According to Camilia's website, this product is safe and natural and doesn't contain benzocaine, sugar or preservatives. I was kind of hesitant to try Orajel because of the safety recall due to potential health problems.

I first heard about Nurturme from an email blast a few months ago, I was curious to try it out but had completely forgotten about it because Dean was still strictly breastfeeding at the time. I will give updates on this product soon.

Seventh Generation is such a great brand- they don't whiten their products with chlorine and don't contain alcohol or dyes/fragrances/synthetics. I included this on my baby registry months ago so needless to say I am a fan of this brand.

Mederma is well-known for their stretch mark cream and although I was fortunate not to have gotten stretch marks, I do have a small mark right above my belly button. I will be testing out this product to see if I see any significant changes.
Good Baby Barrier is another diaper cream... I have to admit I have tried quite a few and there are a couple I am very fond of. One of my favorites is Boudreaux's Butt Paste because it goes on easy and treats irritated skin. My other favorite includes California Baby... but I might have to post an entire other entry on all California Baby products (I LOVE everything).

I tried the Choice Organic Tea, and it was great. All teas are gluten free and are USDA Organic.

Yay Bluum.

No comments:

Post a Comment