Saturday, January 21, 2012

For Mom: Zoya Nail Polish




2 weeks ago, Refinery 29 posted a link to free nail polishes from Zoya (all I paid was shipping) and I finally got my box in the mail today. I received two full-sized bottles of colors I chose from their website (it was very hard to choose from the long list of colors they have). I finally decided on a gold shimmery color called Goldie and a beige color called Clover.


Aside from the fact that they were free I also liked that the polishes are vegan friendly and formaldehyde/toluene free (as well as DBP and camphor free). The package included a pamphlet with all the colors they carry (300+ you guys! talk about choices) and a few color plates with samples of other colors. They are like little trays with acrylics that have nail polish colors on them that you can hold against your own nail and test out colors before you buy them. I guess you can request these on their website before buying (you can buy individual colors called 'spoons').


I think I'm kind of hooked- they have really great colors and you can even look at some before commiting to buying a whole bottle.

No comments:

Post a Comment