Thursday, January 19, 2012

The Honest Company sample trial is here!

I signed up for my free trial box from The Honest Company on Wednesday...and received it at super lightning speed (the next day) talk about customer service! There were 5 trial size samples in the box, including laundry detergent, hand soap, face and body wash (that smells HEAVENLY!), hand and face lotion and a healing balm. I tried the hand and face lotion when I gave Dean a massage yesterday and so far I really like it. I've tried a couple of all-natural lotions and some left a weird olive oil scent (even though they were unscented) but this one didn't. It also didn't have a greasy feel to it so that was a definite plus.

I'm going to order the full-sized samples of the laundry detergent and hand and body wash and will try out the dish soap and hand sunscreen. Yay for all-natural baby products :)






No comments:

Post a Comment