Thursday, December 13, 2012

Current Obsession: DAVIDsTEA



I have a major sweet tooth and have become crazy addicted to sugar this past year. I had it under control for the longest time and was on a pretty good health kick prior to (and during) my pregnancy but a few months after my son was born I started to neglect my eating habits. I really want to go back to being healthier and making better choices for myself so I am replacing sweets with- you'll never guess: TEA. I was reading one of my new favorite blogs called A Beautiful Mess and after I read a post on DAVIDsTEA I instantly became obsessed. I needed to try it and see if I could somehow replace my daily treats with something that was healthier for me.

So after reading through the blog post and going through several pages of types of teas on DAVIDsTEA's website, I ordered the Organic Creme Brulee to try. Fast forward two weeks later (okay, maybe not that long but the wait seemed eternal) and I got my tea in the mail along with three generous samples of other teas to try. 

I decided to wait until this morning to try some and I have to say, I was not disappointed. It's very smooth and smells just as sweet as it tastes. It is the perfect 'dessert' tea and would be great in the evening in place of...well, actual dessert. I might even add a splash of milk next time to bring out more of the yumminess. I am officially a fan and cannot wait to order more flavors and start a collection of tea.... so I can have hot beverages on hand for all of my guests, kinda like Sheldon on Big Bang Theory. 



Quite possibly, yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment